»

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

愛如潮水

Thanksgiving = over. Fall weather = here. Happy late Canadian Thanksgiving! I have been in a food coma for 3 days straight from eating the food that I cooked as well and from tonight's feast at Ariel's place. I'm so blessed to have such amazing family friends in Vancouver...... =) I feel so so so so fat though. Ugh. I haven't worked out in FOREVER (unless you count work as a form of exercise.... which in a way it really can be) but I haven't been to yoga since the end of last month and I'm scared to go back because it's going to be PAINFUL. I think I'm going to cancel my monthly membership because it's too expensive and considering I'm gone half the month of October and haven't gone this month at all..... it's so not worth it at this point. Ok I really need to start making use of the gym at my apartment. Like, seriously.

So tonight I realized how happy I am for a friend who finally found *the one*. When she was telling me how it all started and how it all worked out, it just reminded that little part of me that true love is out there (as sappy as it sounds). Every girl deserves a guy who will go all out for her and do whatever it takes (within his limits) to make the relationship work. A guy that will drop everything for the girl he loves. I think the moment of her story that touched me the most was when I asked about the TIffany's necklace she was wearing. Apparently the dude brought her to Tiffany's in Taipei 101 saying that he needed to buy her something because he hadn't given her a gift since they first met. And he insisted on buying her something so badly and she had no choice because she was making him look bad at the store just standing there being like "no, it's okay!" (what a humble girl..... I would have been like....REALLY?! ok let's start at the diamonds collection...... lolol okok maybe not diamonds but yeah) WTF right?!??!! WHERE CAN I FIND A GUY LIKE THIS PLEASE? I am waiting for that guy that special orders that engagement ring from the original Tiffany & Co on Fifth Avenue. It happens in real life. I just hope it happens to me LOL. Sigh. Anyways and on the way home, her mom said something that really made me go siiiiiiigh. Her mom said that he always thinks of her first. Sigh. That is so important. We deserve a guy who thinks of how his actions/decisions affect us and think about how we would feel in every possible situation. <333

愛如潮水 is my entry title because this song is the epitome of the perfect man. Someone who doesn't care about anything except loving you and making you happy. I want my hubby to sing this song to me HAHA.

So yeah... that's what's on my mind for now. So here's a little message to the girls who read this: he is out there somewhere and if you haven't found him already, he will find you and you will know immediately. because he will take care of you and do anything and everything just to make you happy. end of story.

0 comments: