»

Sunday, October 11, 2009

10/10/09

Well it's October 10th... and life will hopefully just continue to get better from this point on. I can focus more on ME, what I want to do in my free time and how I can continue to learn/improve at work. I can't believe how fast time flies... and it's fake Thanksgiving this weekend! YAY! Speaking of that, I went to Safeway today and picked up tons of groceries to make my Thanksgiving more festive. I wish Ivy was here to feast with me... but at least she's coming back to Vancouver soon. I bought a turkey breast, stuff to make scallop potatoes, STUFFING (buy1get1free YESSS!), corn, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. And I can't wait to make my PUMPKIN BROWNIES! I'll try to make my food pretty and post some pics maybe. I still need to send pictures to my mom of the food I make to make her proud HAHA. Maybe.


Anyways... kind of excited to go home at the end of the month! And excited for the months ahead... :)

0 comments: