»

Monday, September 28, 2009

GLEE.

So many of us have fallen in love with Fox's new show Glee and I'm not gonna lie.... as a past choir/ acapella group girl and as a girl who just loves singing, music and musicals.... this show is sooo freaking good. It takes me back to high school and think about what I wanted to make out of high school, what my passions were/are, what kind of person I was in high school and what kind of person I am now. Honestly when the lead girl sings... I get CHILLS. I am sooo like drawn into her emotions and her voice... hahahahaha yeah, I LOVE IT!!

I'm also loving Private Practice, Grey's and House more and more because now that I am working... I pay wayyyy more attention to the medical sides of these shows because I realized that I can actually learn some stuff! Aside from the fact that these shows are totally unrealistic and do not show the different roles in health care accurately... you can totally test and use your knowledge during those 45 minutes.

Okkkkkk I gg. bye.

0 comments: